Things to consider, and questions I'll ask
When engaging an aerial drone photographer, safety and privacy come first. That said, please also consider the following:
- Will it be necesarry to fly over property you do not own?
The more information you can provide, the more accurately we can plan our flight session.
- If so, can you get permission?
- Do you want stills, video, or both?
- For video, I can provide basic post-processing, editing, text overlays, etc.
- How do you want your finished product delivered? Options are email, CDROM, and USB stick.
- Winter flying is discouraged, though not impossible. The biggest consideration is battery life.
- Flight day may be postponed due to inclement weather and/or wind.
- I will need an exact location for the shoot so I can check the proximity to any airports and aerodromes.
- There is a 300 foot elevation limit imposed by Transport Canada.